LEGACY UNITED REALTY
CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF SERVICE
Meet The Team
Sell Your Properties
Login to Your Account
Home Purchase Resources
"For 30 years, we make home purchases incredibly simple. As it should be...
What you will need in order to purchase a home:
(1) - A stable income.
(2) - A good credit history.
(3) - A down payment /closing cost – Generally 3.5% - 20% of the purchase price.
4. Misc - if needed
Loan Qualification/Pre-Approval Checklist
"Good Loan Qualification Makes Purchase Easy"
1. Tax Return For Last 2 Years
2. Bank Statements For Last 2 Months
3. Current Paystub
4. Credit authorization
5. Misc - if needed
Call Our Preferred Lender (Viewpoint Mortgage Inc) - Loan qualification is always free
Home Purchase Process
1. Get a Realtor & Loan Officer
2. Get a mortgage pre-approval
3. Look at homes with realtor
4. Choose your desired home
5. Secure loan funding arrangements
6. Make an offer
7. Inspect Property and submit loan items
8. Close your transaction.
For all questions answered, Call Legacy United Realty today
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How long is the home buying period once purchase offer is accepted?
What is earnest money deposit?
What are closing costs on a home purchase?
How Much money will i need upfront?
Who pays for escrow and title fees?
property tax deduction
3700 Wilshire Blvd Ste 999,
Los Angeles, CA, 90010
Meet The Team
Find Us Online
Copyright © 2002-2021
Real Estate Websites
Skip to content
Skip to menu
Skip to Footer
Screen Reader Adjustment